So, if you are new to Shake Well Before Use and Ariel's unique writing style, I would like to introduce you to my six of the best:
- More to crave ... -- Racy topics and racy copy are a staple diet here, but I particularly loved "an overkill of innuendos".
- If you are going to fuck up ... -- Sure there is plenty of racy copy, but let's be clear about the way to grab attention in a sea of RSS feeds. Create a headline with attitude.
- Cockpunch the chumps -- Ok ... another great headline, but there is more. This post leads you through the reasons and then delivers a sucker punch -- "Viral marketing isn't about hitting as many people as you can, that's what TV is for". As Borat would say, "NICE".
- Recipe for viral -- questioning what is considered "success" for online video.
- SXSW -- In case you were, like me, unable to travel 15,000 miles to attend SXSW, Ariel provided excellent and timely commentary on events, conversations and panel discussions. Quite exceptional, actually.
- Continuous mentioning of one handed typists -- you all know who you are and if you don't stop you'll go ... well, you'll go.